To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Respiratory physiology in pregnancy.Clin Chest Med. 1992; 13: 555-565
- The challenge of trauma in pregnancy: guidelines for targeted assessment, fetal monitoring, and definitive management.Emerg Med Rep. 1995; 16: 171-182
- Pulmonary function testing in obesity, pregnancy and extremes of body habitus.Clin Chest Med. 2001; 22: 759-767
- Normal cardiopulmonary physiology during pregnancy.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 39: 3-15
- Pregnancy and the lung.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1980; 121: 559-581
- Regulation of breathing and perception of dyspnea in healthy pregnant women.Chest. 1996; 110: 446-453
- Critical care obstetrics and gynecology.Crit Care Clin. 2003; 19: 127-149
- Critical care in the pregnant patient.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1995; 152: 427-455
- Central hemodynamic assessment of normal term pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 1439-1442
- Physiologic multivalvular regurgitation during pregnancy: a longitudinal Doppler echocardiographic study.Int J Cardiol. 1993; 40: 265
- Overview: kidney function in pregnant women.Am J Kidney Dis. 1987; 9: 248-252
- Outcome of pregnancy in women with moderat or severe renal insufficiency.N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 226-232
- Pregnancy and renal disease [editorial].N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 277-278
- Liver disease in pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 569-576
- Critical illness in pregnancy.Clin Pulm Med. 1998; 5: 240-249
- Acute respiratory failure in pregnancy.Clin Chest Med. 1992; 13: 723-740
- The pregnant trauma patient: a focused approach to assessment.J Crit Care Illness. 2002; 17: 484-490
© 2004 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.