Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
- Recurrent cellulitis after coronary bypass surgery: Association with superficial fungal infections in saphenous venectomy limbs.JAMA. 1984; 251: 1049
- Recurrent cellulitis after saphenous venectomy for coronary bypass surgery.Ann Intern Med. 1982; 97: 493
- Streptococcus agalactica (group B streptococcus).in: Mandell G.C. Douglas R.G.T. Bennett J.E. Principles and Practices of Infectious Disease. ed 2. John Wiley, New York1995: 1835
- Group A streptococcal bacteremia in intravenous drug abusers.Am J Med. 1985; 78: 569
- Vibrio vulnificus infection in Taiwan: Report of 28 cases and review of clinical manifestations and treatment.Clin Infect Dis. 1992; 15: 271
- Staphylococcus aureus colonisation and bacteraemia in persons infected with human immunodeficiency virus: A dynamic interaction with the host.J Chemother. 1995; 7: 19
- Toxic shock syndrome: Epidemiologic features, recurrence risk factors, and prevention.N Engl J Med. 1980; 303: 1429
- Bacteremic hemophilus influenzae type B cellulitis in the adult.Am J Med. 1977; 63: 449
- Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome.Arch Dermatol. 1977; 113: 207
- Apparent increase in the incidence of invasive group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal disease in children.J Pediatr. 1991; 118: 341
- Vein-donor-leg cellulitis after coronary artery bypass surgery.Ann Intern Med. 1982; 97: 565
- Localized and systemic infections due to vibrio species.Inf Dis Clin North Am. 1987; 1: 687
- Necrotizing and gangrenous soft tissue infections.in: Sanders C.V. Nesbitt L.T. The Skin and Infection: A Color Atlas and Text. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1995: 62
- Group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal bacteremia and intravenous substance abuse: Growing clinical problem?.Arch Intern Med. 1990; 150: 89
- Staphylococcal and streptococcal infections.in: Sanders C.V. Nesbitt L.T. The Skin in Infection: An Atlas and Text. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1995: 27
- The staphylococcal enterotoxins and their relatives.Science. 1990; 248: 705
- Susceptibility of anerobic bacteria to nine antimicrobial agents and demonstration of decreased susceptibility testing to Clostridium perfringens to penicillin.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1981; 19: 51
- Twenty-five year review of Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteremia in a burn center.Eur J Clin Microbiol. 1985; 4: 219
- Improved diagnosis and prognosis of mucormycosis: A clinicopathologic study of 33 cases.Medicine. 1986; 65: 113
- Production of pyrogenic exotoxin by groups of streptococci: Association with group A.J Infect Dis. 1979; 140: 676
- Severe group A streptococcal infections associated with a toxic shock-like syndrome and scarlet fever toxin A.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 1
Address reprint requests to Charles V. Sanders, MD, Edgar Hull Professor and Chairman, Department of Medicine, LSU School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112–2822