To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ultrasound imaging facilitates localization of the epidural space during combined spinal and epidural anesthesia.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2001; 26: 64-67
- Bedside ultrasound for difficult lumbar puncture.J Emerg Med. 2005; 28: 197-200
- The use of ultrasound to identify pertinent landmarks for lumbar puncture.Am J Emerg Med. 2007; 25: 331-334
- Single-operator real-time ultrasound-guidance to aim and insert a lumbar epidural needle.Can J Anaesth. 2010; 57: 313-321
- Emergency physicians can easily obtain ultrasound images of anatomical landmarks relevant to lumbar puncture.Am J Emerg Med. 2007; 25: 291-296
- Ultrasound imaging of the lumbar spine in the transverse plane: the correlation between estimated and actual depth to the epidural space in obese patients.Anesth Analg. 2009; 108: 1876-1881
- Ultrasound identification of landmarks preceding lumbar puncture: a pilot study.Emerg Med J. 2009; 26: 276-277
- A randomized control study of ultrasound-assisted lumbar puncture.J Ultrasound Med. 2007; 26: 1341-1348
© 2010 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.