To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Care of the bariatric surgery patient in the Emergency Department: bariatric surgery procedures.J Emerg Med. 2008; 34: 13-20
- Procedure incidence and in-hospital complication rates of bariatric surgery in the United States.Am J Surg. 2004; 188: 105-110
- Outcome evaluation after bariatric surgery.Obes Surg. 2002; 12: 253
- Biliopancreatic diversion for obesity at eighteen years.Surgery. 1996; 119: 261-268
- Obesity surgery: principles and practice.McGraw Hill Professional, New York (NY)2008 (p.177)
- High mortality rate for patients requiring intensive care after surgical revision following bariatric surgery.Obes Surg. 2008; 18: 171-178
- Rhabmyolysis after laparoscopic bariatric surgery.Obes Surg. 2004; 14: 91-94
- The neurological complications of bariatric surgery.Arch Neurol. 2004; 61: 1185-1189
© 2010 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.