To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Handling of the bariatric patient in critical care: a case study of lessons learned.Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am. 2007; 19: 223-240
- Gastrostomy tube placement outcomes: comparison of surgical, endoscopic and laparoscopic methods.Nutr Clin Pract. 2005; 20: 607-612
- PEG using a preexisting abdominal surgical incision in an obese patient with situs inversus.Gastrointest Endosc. 1999; 50: 128
- PEG-tube placement in a patient with extreme obesity: overcoming the technical challenges.Gastrointest Endosc. 2007; 65: 731-733
© 2010 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.