Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
- General surgery and trauma.Ann. Coll. R. Surg. Engl. 1975; 57: 133-138
- The injury severity score: A method for describing patients with multiple injuries and evaluating medical care.J. Trauma. 1974; 14: 187-196
- Trauma score.Crit. Care Med. 1981; 9: 672-676
- The surgical intensive care unit.Surgery. 1969; 66: 614-619
Committee on Trauma and Committee on Shock, Division of Medical Services, National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council: Accidental Death and Disability: The Neglected Disease of Modern Society. Washington, D.C., NAS-NRC, 1966.
- Injury in America: A Continuing Health Problem.National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.1985
- Critical care medicine.J.A.M.A. 1983; 250: 798-804
- Certification as a multidisciplinarv subspecialty.Crit. Care Med. 1981; 9: 117-125
- Surgical intensive care: Current perceptions and problems.Crit. Care Med. 1981; 9: 295-297
Guidelines for organization of critical care units. J.A.M.A., 222:1532–1535, 1972.
- What should be the role of the surgeon in the emergency room, the recovery ward, and the surgical intensive care unit?.World J. Surg. 1982; 6 (editorial): 812-813
- The evolution of intensive care units.Crit. Care Med. 1975; 3: 159-165
- Responsibility for care of the critically ill surgical patient.J. Surg. Res. 1985; 38: 315-318
- On-site physician staffing in a community hospital intensive care unit.J.A.M.A. 1984; 252: 2023-2027
- Surgeons and the intensive care unit.Arch. Surg. 1983; 118 (letter): 128-129
- Practice of critical care medicine in academic surgical centers.J. Surg. Res. 1981; 30: 223-228
- Critical care medicine and the surgical intensive care unit: A balanced view.Arch. Surg. 1982; 117 (editorial): 1265
- Organization and physician education in critical care medicine.Anesthesiology. 1977; 47: 82-95
- Surgeons and intensive care units.Arch. Surg. 1979; 114 (editorial): 881-882
- The role of the surgeon in the intensive care unit.J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 1984; 88 (editorial): 483-485
- Surgeons and the intensive care unit.Arch. Surg. 1982; 117 (editorial): 391
The surgeon and intensive care. Am. Coll. Surg. Bull, 70:25–26, 1985.
- Trauma.Sci. Am. 1983; 249: 28-35
- The resurgence of the barber surgeon.Am. Coll. Surg. Bull. 1985; 70: 14-15
- Surgical intensive care.Ann. R. Coll. Surg. Engl. 1973; 53: 50-56
- The training and role of the surgeon in the intensive care unit.Surg. Clin. North Am. 1985; 65: 753-762
- Impact of regionalization: The orange county experience.Arch. Surg. 1983; 118: 740-744
- Trauma care: One disturbing perspective.Am. J. Surg. 1982; 143 (editorial): 404