Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
- AMA judicial chairman sees emergence of hospital ethics panels as an inevitability.Fed. Am. Hosp. Rev. 1983; 16: 30
Barber v. Superior Court, 195 Cal. Rptr. 484 (Cal. App. 1983).
- Cranford R.E. Doudera A.E. Institutional Ethics Committees and Health Care Decision Making. Health Administration Press, Ann Arbor1984
- The emergence of institutional ethics committees.Law Med. Health Care. 1984; 121: 13-20
- Institutional Ethics Committees and Health Care Decision Making. Health Administration Press, Ann Arbor1984
Fed. Reg. 45 CFR 1340 (December 10, 1984).
Fed. Reg. 49 1622, 1651.
- In re Claire Conroy, slip opinion, New Jersey Supreme Court. 1985; (January 17)
In re Mary Hier, 18 Mass. App. Ct. 200 (June 4, 1984
In re Quinlan, 355 A. 2d 647 (N.J., 1976).
- Clinical Ethics. Macmillan, New York1982
- Ethics Committees: A Challenge for Catholic Health Care. Catholic Health Association, St. Louis1984
- Prolonging life: The new dilemma. The New York Times, 1985 (January 14, 16, 18)
- Must patients always be given food and water?.Hastings Cent. Rep. 1983; 13: 17-21
- Ethics committees: Promise or peril?.Law Med. Health Care, 72:ISO-155. 1984;
- Infant Doe regulations and the absolute requirement to use nourishment and fluids for the dying infant.Law Med. Health Care. 1983; 11: 210-214
- President's Commission for the Study of Ethical Problems in Medicine and Biomedical and Behavioral Research: Deciding to Forego Life-Sustaining Treatment. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C1983
- President's Commission for the Study of Ethical Problems in Medicine and Biomedical and Behavioral Research: Summing Up. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C1983
Pub. L. 93-247, 42 U.S.C. 561 (et. seq.).
- Are ethics committees alive and well?.Hastings Cent. Rep. 1983; 73: 10-12
- Against the emerging stream: Should fluids and nutritional support be discontinued?.Arch. Intern. Med. 1985; 745: 129-131
Superintendent of Belchertown State School v. Saikewicz, 370 N.E. 2d 417 (1977).
- The physician's dilemma: A doctor's view: What should the law be?.Baylor Law Rev. 1975; 27: 6-21
- Physician's responsibility toward hopelessly ill patients.N. Engl. J. Med. 1984; 310: 955-959
- The dehydration question.Nursing 83. 1983; 73: 47-49