Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Telehealth.(Available at:)Accessed March 31, 2019)
- Telemedicine Glossary.(Available at:)Accessed March 31, 2019)
- Tele-pharmacy in remote medical practice: the Royal Flying Doctor Service Medical Chest Program.Rural Remote Health. 2008; 8: 937
- Armenia 1988 earthquake and telemedicine: lessons learned and forgotten.Telemed J E Health. 2011; 17: 741-745
- Telemedicine in critical care: an experiment in health care delivery.JACEP. 1977; 6: 439-444
- Telemedicine in critical care: problems in design, implementation, and assessment.Crit Care Med. 1982; 10: 471-475
- Intensive care unit telemedicine: alternate paradigm for providing continuous intensivist care.Crit Care Med. 2000; 28: 3925-3931
- Effect of a multiple-site intensive care unit telemedicine program on clinical and economic outcomes: an alternative paradigm for intensivist staffing.Crit Care Med. 2004; 32: 31-38
- Adoption of ICU telemedicine in the United States.Crit Care Med. 2014; 42: 362-368
- Tele-ICU: efficacy and cost-effectiveness approach of remotely managing the critical care.Open Med Inform J. 2013; 7: 24-29
- The eICU: it’s not just telemedicine.Crit Care Med. 2001; 29: N183-N189
- Evolution of telemedicine from an applied communication perspective in the United States.Telemed J E Health. 2006; 12: 590-600
- Telemedicine: bridging gaps in healthcare delivery.J AHIMA. 2010; 81 (56): 52-53
- HIPAA Security Rule Standards.(Available at:)Accessed March 31, 2019)
- eICU program. Telehealth for the intensive care unit.(Available at:)https://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/product/HC865325ICU/eicu-program-telehealth-for-the-intensive-care-unit(Accessed March 31, 2019)
- Code of Federal Regulations 21 Part 880. Docket No. FDA-2008-N-0106.(Available at:)Accessed March 31, 2019)
- Medical Devices; Medical Device Data Systems. FDA rule 76 FR 8637 , FDA-2008-N-0106.(Available at:)https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2011/02/15/2011-3321/medical-devices-medical-device-data-systems(Accessed March 31, 2019)
- Different systems and formats for tele-ICU coverage: designing a tele-ICU system to optimize functionality and investment.Crit Care Nurs Q. 2012; 35: 364-377
- Personalized Healthcare Without Borders.(Available at:)Accessed March 31, 2019)
- Clinical and economic outcomes of telemedicine programs in the intensive care unit: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Intensive Care Med. 2018; 33: 383-393
Disclosure Statement: The authors have no relevant commercial or financial conflicts of interest.