Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
- Conceptual change of disaster management models: a thematic analysis.Jamba. 2018; 10: 451
- Natural disaster.Mc Graw Hill education, Tenth Edition Penn Plaza, New York2017
- Monitoring and evaluating a disaster risk management capacity.Disaster Prev Manag. 2016; 25: 412-422
- The game changes: disaster prevention and management after a quarter of century.Disaster Prev Manag. 2016; 25: 2-10
- Assessment of disaster risk management in Mexico.Disaster Prev Manag. 2015; 24: 230-248
- Disaster risk management: disciplinary status and prospects for a unifying theory.Journal of Disaster Risk Studies. 2013;
- Developing disaster risk science, discussion on the disaster reduction implementation science.Natural Disaster Science. 2011;
- Disaster risk reduction in international cooperation: Switzerland contribution to the protection of lives and livelihoods.Swiss agency for development and collaboration, Berne (Switzerland)2011
- Community based planning in post-disaster reconstruction: a case study of tsunami affected fishing communities in Tamil Nadu Coast of India.UWSpace, 2009
- Disaster risk management system analysis: A guide book.Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome (Italy)2008
Australian Development Gateway: Disaster risk cycle. Document. 2008.
- Disaster management.Asian development bank, Mandaluyong city (The Philippines)2008
- An integrated approach to natural disaster management: Public project management and its critical success factors.Disaster Prev Manag. 2006; 15: 396-413
- A comprehensive conceptual model for disaster management.Journal of Humanitarian Assistance. 2006;
- Theorizing disaster and emergency management.in: Raj Kumar C. Srivastava D.K. Tsunami and disaster management: law and governance. Sweet & Maxwell Asia, Hong Kong2006
- Disaster management model for the health sector. Guideline for program development.Government of Manitoba, Manitoba (Canada)2005
Cannon, T. At risk: natural hazards, people vulnerability, and disaster. Paper presented at CENAT conference. Ticino, Switzerland, November 28–December 3, 2004.
- Community Based Disaster Management (CBDM): Trainer’s guide, Module 4: Disaster management.Asian Disaster Preparedness Centre, Bangkok (Thailand)2000
Ice Storm '98 – A Case Study In Response (Kingston – Brockville) Queen's University – Human Resources Development Canada – Emergency Preparedness Canada.
- Derangement of heart rate variability during a catastrophic earthquake: a possible mechanism for increased heart attacks.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2001; 24: 1596-1601
- Immediate public health concerns and actions during volcanic eruptions: lessons from the Mount St. Helens eruptions, May 18–October 18, 1980.Am J Public Health. 1986; 76: 25-37
- Under the volcano: fire, ash and asthma.N Z Med J. 1997; 110: 90-91
- The apathy factor. Disaster response: principles of preparation and coordination.Mosby, St. Louis1989
- At risk: natural hazards, people's vulnerability.Routledge, London1994
The authors have no financial conflicts of interest to disclose.