Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
- Lessons from Sandy---preparing health systems for future disasters.N Engl J Med. 2012; 13: 2269-2271
- Hurricane Sandy's impact, by the numbers (INFOGRAPHIC). Huffington Post.(Available at:)http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/29/hurricane-sandy-impact-infographic_n_4171243.html(Accessed December 15, 2013)Date: 2013
- Deaths associated with Hurricane Sandy — October–November 2012. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta (GA)2013 (Available at:)Accessed December 15, 2013)
- Hurricane Sandy: lessons learned, again.Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2012; 6: 328-329
Anthony Antonacci & Dennis Connors. "Executive committee." Presented on November 28, 2012. Microsoft PowerPoint File.
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.