Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Le coma depasse.Rev Neurol (Paris). 1959; 101: 3-15
- A definition of irreversible coma. Report of the Ad Hoc committee of the Harvard medical School to examine the definition of brain death.JAMA. 1968; 205: 337-340
- Brain death worldwide: accepted fact but no global consensus in diagnostic criteria.Neurology. 2002; 58: 20-25
- Determination of brain death/death by neurologic criteria: the world brain death project.JAMA. 2020; 324: 1078-1097