Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Critical Care Clinics
- Prognostic factors for survival after relapsed acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL): a Children’s Oncology Group (COG) study.Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2019; 37 (10008–10008)
- Beyond the storm - subacute toxicities and late effects in children receiving CAR T cells.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2021; 18: 363-378
- Chimeric antigen receptor-modified T cells for acute lymphoid leukemia.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1509-1518
- Immune-based therapies for childhood cancer.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2014; 11: 693-703
- Long-term follow-up of CD19-CAR T-cell therapy in children and young adults with B-all.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 1650-1659
- CAR-T cell therapy for lymphoma.Annu Rev Med. 2016; 67: 165-183
- A deep insight into CAR-T cell therapy in non-hodgkin lymphoma: application, opportunities, and future directions.Front Immunol. 2021; 12: 681984
- Efficacy and toxicity management of 19-28z CAR T cell therapy in B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Sci Transl Med. 2014; 6: 224ra25
- Cells: engineering patients’ immune cells to treat their cancers.(Available at:)Accessed June 18th, 2022)
- Chimeric antigen receptor therapy.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 64-73
- Cytokine storm.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 2255-2273
- Cytokine release syndrome and associated acute toxicities in pediatric patients undergoing immune effector cell therapy or hematopoietic cell transplantation.Front Oncol. 2022; 12: 841117
DeAngelo D.J., Ghobadi A., Park J.H., et al. Clinical outcomes for the phase 2, single-arm, multicenter trial of JCAR015 in adult B-ALL (ROCKET Study). Presented at: 32nd Annual SITC Meeting, National Harbor, MD, November 8-12. Poster P217.
- Tisagenlecleucel in children and young adults with B-cell lymphoblastic leukemia.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 439-448
- ASTCT consensus grading for cytokine release syndrome and neurologic toxicity associated with immune effector cells.Biol Blood Marrow Transpl. 2019; 25: 625-638
- Immunopharmacologic response of patients with B-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia to continuous infusion of T cell-engaging CD19/CD3-bispecific BiTE antibody blinatumomab.Blood. 2012; 119: 6226-6233
- Severe cytokine release syndrome after haploidentical peripheral blood stem cell transplantation.Biol Blood Marrow Transpl. 2019; 25: 2431-2437
- Current concepts in the diagnosis and management of cytokine release syndrome.Blood. 2014; 124: 188-195
- Managing cytokine release syndrome associated with novel T cell-engaging therapies.Cancer J. 2014; 20: 119-122
- Identification of predictive biomarkers for cytokine release syndrome after chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Cancer Discov. 2016; 6: 664-679
- Taming the beast: CRS and ICANS after CAR T-cell therapy for ALL.Bone Marrow Transpl. 2021; 56: 552-566
- Risk-adapted preemptive tocilizumab to prevent severe cytokine release syndrome after CTL019 for pediatric B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a prospective clinical trial.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 920-930
- Management guidelines for paediatric patients receiving chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2019; 16: 45-63
- Impact of cytokine release syndrome on cardiac function following CD19 CAR-T cell therapy in children and young adults with hematological malignancies.J Immunother Cancer. 2020; 8
- Cytokine release syndrome after chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Crit Care Med. 2017; 45: e124-e131
- Critical care management of toxicities associated with targeted agents and immunotherapies for cancer.Crit Care Med. 2020; 48: 10-21
- Pediatric acute lung injury consensus conference G. Pediatric acute respiratory distress syndrome: consensus recommendations from the pediatric acute lung injury consensus conference.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2015; 16: 428-439